1. Add your fragrance as soon as you get out of the shower. the moisture in your skin will help absorb the fragrance, making it last longer
2. Add oil to your skin. this will also help to moisturize you skin and absorb the fragrance
3. Apply your fragrance to your pulse points. these are areas that are generally warm on your body; behind your ear, wrists, inside of elbow, and behind the knees. (if your thighs rub together like mine, then i spray a little on the inside of my thighs. this works best if i’m wearing a dress.
4. Do NOT rub your wrists together! this is a habit people usually do when spraying on fragrances. this actually breaks down the chemicals and dissolve the notes in the fragrance.
5. Add drops of perfume to any unscented lotion. this will give you that extra boost of fragrance you need!